I flew back from Australia early last week and went straight into four days of training. Finally, yesterday I headed home, for a full 20 hours!
- Spend time with the family.
- Do the washing.
- Have a cup of tea with my neighbour.
- Check on another neighbour who isn’t well.
- Arrange a catch up with a friend I haven’t seen for ages.
- Pick the latest crop of veggies from the garden.
All small things, but when you’ve been away from home for almost four weeks, it’s the small things that really matter. Being in my own environment, able to get on with the ‘stuff’ that we sometimes get so bored of, has been a joy.
By Liz Kentish
Follow all the updates on Twitter #KentishOnTour