I had the pleasure yesterday of speaking at the BIFM conference, which had Chris Bonington as its guest speaker. Chris shared with the audience his renowned exhibitions, particularly to Everest, and he drew many parallels with the corporate world.
- A true leader listens, consults, then makes firm, clear decisions.
- A true leader knows when it’s time to turn back.
- Leadership is like a ball that you pass among the team, then the leader picks up the reins at the right moment, in a firm, decisive and tactful way.
- Trust is what holds teams together.
- A true leader acknowledges their wider team, they are all as important to the success of the organisation.
Want to improve your own leadership? Contact Liz Kentish, The FM Coach on Tel: 01778 561326 / 07717 870777 or email: email@example.com